Microsoft has published a series of cool new infographics for your favorite Office applications. These infographics have been developed to raise awareness of some of the new features of Office 365. For example, the Word Infographic discusses 5 new ways to work with Word including ways to use the Collaboration tools such as saving to the Cloud and sharing documents. In addition to infographic on 50 time saving keyboard shortcuts in Excel, you can also find 3 different infographics for Outlook including tips on how to organize your inbox.
You can view these infographics as PDF files or download the FREE templates (PowerPoint 2016 files) to customize and print them as posters or cheat sheets. Visit the Great Ways to Work with Office page to download the infographics now available for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint or Skype.
You can also still download the free Quick Start Guides for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. These Office 2016 PDF guides are available for Windows, MAC or Mobile device users and can be downloaded for free. If you prefer, you can watch the videos instead.
The 2016 guides tend to highlight the new changes and features available in Office 2016. Depending on the application, the 2016 guides typically include:
- Screenshots to help you find your way around the programming interface
- How to get started with a blank document or template
- How to stay connected by signing into your office account and accessing your recently used files from anywhere and any device
- How to find your recently used files, not only from your PC but from various cloud services
- How to set your preferences
- How to share your work with others using the Share button
- Where to find the contextual tool tabs that are displayed when working with Tables or Pictures
- Where to find the Review and track changes options on the Review tab on the Ribbon
- Where to find the Document styles via the Home tab on the Ribbon
- How to get help
Below are the links to access and download the quick start guides for the most common office applications for you to bookmark for future reference: These guides are available for Windows, MAC and Office Mobile for Windows 10. While these guides won’t exactly train you in how to use the applications, you’ll find them particularly useful if you’re new to Office 2016 or upgrading from a prior version. You can download and print any of the free Quick Start Guides and instructions are provided on the download page.
Office 2016 for Windows
Visit Office 2016 Quick Start Guides to download guides for the desktop versions of Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Outlook 2016 or OneNote 2016 on any recent version of Windows.
Office Mobile for Windows 10
Visit Office Mobile Quick Start Guides to download guides for the modern versions of Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, or OneNote on Windows 10.
Office 2016 for Mac
Visit Office 2016 Quick Start Guides for Mac to download guides for the Mac versions of Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Outlook 2016 or OneNote 2016 on Mac OS X Yosemite or El Capitan.
To improve your office skills and gain access to even more links to great Office tutorials, visit our Microsoft Office Tutorials