Microsoft has published the new 2016 versions of their Quick Start Guides for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. These Office 2016 guides are now available for Windows, MAC or Mobile device users and can be downloaded for free. You can view them in either PDF format or Sway.
The new 2016 guides highlight the new changes and features available in Office 2016. Depending on the application, the 2016 guides typically include:
- Screenshots to help you find your way around the programming interface
- How to get started with a blank document or template
- How to stay connected by signing into your office account and accessing your recently used files from anywhere and any device
- How to find your recently used files, not only from your PC but from various cloud services
- How to set your preferences
- How to share your work with others using the Share button
- Where to find the contextual tool tabs that are displayed when working with Tables or Pictures
- Where to find the Review and track changes options on the Review tab on the Ribbon
- Where to find the Document styles via the Home tab on the Ribbon
- How to get help
Below are the links to access and download the quick start guides for the most common office applications for you to bookmark for future reference: These guides are available for Windows, MAC and Office Mobile for Windows 10. While these guides won’t exactly train you in how to use the applications, you’ll find them particularly useful if you’re new to Office 2016 or upgrading from a prior version. You can download and print any of the free Quick Start Guides and instructions are provided on the download page.
Office 2016 for Windows
Visit Office 2016 Quick Start Guides to download guides for the desktop versions of Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Outlook 2016 or OneNote 2016 on any recent version of Windows.
Office Mobile for Windows 10
Visit Office Mobile Quick Start Guides to download guides for the modern versions of Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, or OneNote on Windows 10.
Office 2016 for Mac
Visit Office 2016 Quick Start Guides for Mac to download guides for the Mac versions of Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Outlook 2016 or OneNote 2016 on Mac OS X Yosemite or El Capitan.