As customer payment processing progresses, tablet POS systems are quickly becoming the preferred checkout method of many customers. With a capability to shorten long lines and cut down on wait times, these devices put employees anywhere in the store. These smooth displays have several other benefits as well, acting locally and servicing globally. Software functions include:
- Using multiple currencies and customizing tax settings.
- Managing staff.
- Showcasing products off the floor.
- Staying up to date with pre-generated and custom reports that update automatically.
- Storing product descriptions, SKUs and price points in one place, and updating sync in real-time across all devices.
- Accessing business’s sales history and analytics from one place.
- Filtering reports by price, source, or date.
- Downloading sales data into spreadsheets that can be uploaded into booking software.
This infographic courtesy of BluePay explains why these tablets are the future of retailing.
Tablet POS Systems courtesy of BluePay